Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Good gambling news everywhere

- THIS IS THE LAST OF MY FRIENDSTER TRANSFERRED BLOGS-

They suck... Well they are free, so I'm not sure why I'm bitching, but, what can you do

Does anyone still think Michael Jackson is going to be found innocent? I'm angry enough that I have to know about this case. Apparently it's still trading around 38 ... I think that's free money.

They've released the spreads for week one of the NFL season. Or - if you want to be able to read it.

NFL Regular Season Week 1 Betting Lines From PinnacleSports.com
*HOME TEAM IN CAPS*
Favorite Line Underdog
NEW ENGLAND 7 Oakland
WASHINGTON 6 Chicago
Cincinnati 2.5 CLEVELAND
Denver 5 MIAMI
BUFFALO 6.5 Houston
CAROLINA 4.5 New Orleans
KANSAS CITY 3 Jets
JACKSONVILLE 3 Seattle
MINNESOTA 3.5 Tampa Bay
PITTSBURGH 7 Tennessee
NEW YORK GIANTS 1 Arizona
SAN DIEGO 6 Dallas
Green Bay 3 DETROIT
St. Louis 2.5 SAN FRANCISCO
Indianapolis 3 BALTIMORE
Philadelphia 3 ATLANTA

I like the Dolphins at home in the heat +5
And the Bears +6 against the Redskins
I also like the Jets +3 @ Kansas City. Maybe that's just me being biased, though

Just something to consider 5 months down the line
Also - if that's not enough NFL action for y'all

In the 5:30 p.m. game in Week 17, on Sunday, Jan. 1, 2006, the Dallas Cowboys are favored by 2 points against the St. Louis Rams.

What disturbs me the most is that my mom has probably already made three bets.

O/U for Star Wars Episode III $96 Million I'd take the over.
Good triumphs over evil - Arrested Development is coming back for another season. So is 24. Umm I like that show and all, but at some point doesn't Fox think it's run it's course?
Of course, the Simpsons have been on tv for over 15 years.
I can't wait for summer television, Entourage and Aqua Teen making their return.

Another alcoholic binge over the weekend.
I should find out if I'm allowed back into Cheap Shots.. I think I threw up on the floor, no one needs that. But I did split two games of air hockey during my day trip there.
I've finally given in to the coinstar gods and brought all my money in. $60 in dimes, nickels, and pennies.

Sounds like an excuse for sushi. I never thought there would be a day when I would be scanning my license so that I can play at an online poker site that gives me a % of my rake back.

Sonia and I decided that the most offensive time for dead baby jokes would be at your own child's funeral. For the 1 or so people who read this, any other suggestions would be appreciated... I feel like I need 100 responses as part of the new Family Feud.

5 Comments:

Blogger Owen said...

I think a more offensive place than your own child's funeral would be a close friend's child's funeral. That way you don't have the cushion of being able to write it off as you being yourself - someone is going to be pretty pissed. And I would be interested to see exactly what the odds are on Whacko Jacko...

5/18/2005 6:10 PM  
Blogger Biebs said...

click on michael jackson... the odds are there

5/18/2005 10:52 PM  
Blogger sonia said...

how about telling dead baby jokes, dressed up as a clown, in the children w/cancer wing of the hospital?
oh, and mj is totally innocent. ppl just want to bring the black man down.

5/25/2005 12:48 PM  
Blogger Katerina Mihalovna said...

Thanks for your wonderful informative post and i got a good knowledge to read your informational post. http://poker-nation.org

4/10/2013 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Texas holdem poker said...

Thank you dear admin for hard work for visitors, i visit your exclusive blog very soon. I go to play online poker bonus now.
-----------------------------------
online poker
texas holdem bonus
And so the two black aces are good AA preflop but once on the table, the turn will come four hearts and one puts the two black aces are no longer good. So good hands after the flop are: sets, straights, full, color or very strong draws (eg, color and straight), all other hands have to play carefully. Of course you should also think logically, if the board is AAAKQ is our pair of fours while giving full house is not good ...
Party Poker bono
Thomas Kirsten Deutch
One of the basic principles of ABC poker is, only play good hands!
2 No Bluff!
Favorites play and one of the main and most costly mistakes 95% of new players. Unfortunately, each of them seems to be that poker is the art of bluffing, because he heard somewhere so ... no and then bluffing in each hand and are surprised that it does not work. Firstly, the bluff was effective to the following two conditions:
- This must be done so that opponents rarely thought that the player never bluffs but play only with strong systems
- Opponents must be good, minded players who have passed the average hand
None of these conditions is not met for low rates: Enemies do not watch and do not think. Players are weak and have even average hands have passed. So even if you can bluff, say, twice for 100 chips, in the hands of a third party to fail and lose 500 It really does work!
In addition, any such player is thinking, "Uh-oh, if I play poker online longer at 25/50 that they are already so high stakes that I can not play ABC, because surely lose." It starts combined and actually loses ... and 25/50 is not even average rates! Average rate is 1/2 to 3/6, and there also works best ABC!
Sign up free profits instantly

6/01/2013 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home